Serving Metro Atlanta Seniors
Retirement living at Christian City includes plenty of activities, events and opportunities for fellowship and volunteering throughout the year. It’s what makes Christian City a special place for vibrant senior life!
Services Available to Senior Residents:
- Activities for mind, body & spirit –
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Lecture Series
- Live Music Series
- Bible studies
- and more
- Arts Alliance Programs
- Coffee & Classics event featuring live music, coffee and refreshments. Presented monthly on campus at the Welcome Center.
- Chapel services and Bible studies available on campus
- Volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas across campus
- Transportation regularly scheduled to shopping areas
- Free prescription delivery from on-campus pharmacy
- Dining options – three meals available daily in a variety of settings
- Chaplain services
- Award-winning physical therapy services
- Hair salon
- Full continuum of care for seniors on campus – assisted living facility, nursing & rehabilitation center, memory support care, home care and hospice care.
Visit Our Website For More Info Today!